Monday, September 22, 2008

Homework

When I was in hairdressing school, I used to have a mannequin head that I would have to tote around with me back and forth to school each day. I never thought I would have anything stranger than that to carry around with me...until today.
I'd like you all to meet my homework...






This was sent home with me today. Only me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

-Renee

Anonymous said...

so fun!!! At least it is smaller than a whole head. :0)

Love,
Christine

Judy said...

Hysterical!
I think I have some creepy mold of my mouth somewhere around the house. I had an impression taken to get a night guard one time and they told me to keep it incase I ever lost my mouth guard. That was 6 years ago. Next time I see it, I think I should throw it out! Although, I'm sure the kids would think it was fasinating!

Jenn said...

lol, that's too funny! so, what do you have to do with it???