Friday, July 24, 2009

An Afternoon with the Marshall's

Emma, Abby and Nate had the opportunity to spend an entire afternoon at Grampa Marshall & Memere's house a couple weeks ago. They had fun playing with Grampa, Memere, Logan and Luke at their new house.
Nathan liked the slide... Apparently, Grampa does too!
Luke and Emma out for a spin...
We got to meet one of Logan and Luke's pet. Let me introduce you to George...
George is the boys' pet snake. Yes...I did just say S-N-A-K-E!
And the kids LOVED him! But I kept my distance. Notice I don't have any close-up photos of George :)
Logan and Nate played on the tree swing...
Luke and his big brother, Jake. From what I am told, Luke is a lot like what Jake used to be at this age.
The whole family! Nathan is, once again, sad to be leaving :( Luckily we will be seeing the Marshall family all again later this summer.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh my word...Luke and Logan are huge! I remember when they were just toddlers! Time sure flies!
Have fun that Grampa went down the slide too, what a good sport!