Monday, August 24, 2009

Family

Our favorite part of a family vacation?? FAMILY!!!
We love traveling north to visit all our family. We were blessed to have not just one, but TWO opportunities to vacation with our families in MA. The kids, Jake and myself just got to spend 9 whole days with our family and it was wonderful!
Abby loves her Auntie Christine... Nate got to spend some "boy's only time" with his Daddy, Uncle Tim and Uncle Rob...
As usual, the cousins had a blast together!



Emma, Abby & Nate enjoyed spending time getting to know Memere, Pepere & my mom...

We always fnd time to visit with this little guy, Connor. He is growing up so fast!!!
And Jake and I were so happy to have the opportunity to get to know my younger sister's boyfriend, Ross (far right). Ross lives in England and was vacationing in the US the same week we were home. With Ross living out of the country and Jake and I out of state, I have a feeling pictures like this will be few and far between!
Nate and his Nana...so sweet :)
As always, the bad part of visiting family is having to leave :( It was an awesome week and we made lots of memories. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long to do it again!

1 comment:

Renee said...

We miss you guys already! We had so much fun!

I'm glad that Connor got to spend time with Emma, Abby, and Nate.