Not too long ago we were outside doing this...

and this...

and then just a few days ago we were doing this...

Snow, snow, and more snow came down on us here in PA! We missed out on the first storm that came through last weekend while we were in Mass, but there was plenty more that came our way on Wednesday. I must say, I usually despise snow. Growing up in Mass, I have endured my share of snowstorms. Last year was my first winter in PA and I really liked it. We did see some snow, but it never lasted long and we didn't get this much! However, I
actually enjoyed this most recent snowstorm we had. Because of it, Jake and I both ended up with two days off from work in a row in the middle of the week together...that NEVER happens! Wednesday was spent cuddled up on the couch with a blanket, a book, and my love (when he wasn't outside shoveling!) and Thursday was spent outside with these three cuties...
No comments:
Post a Comment