Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Fun

We celebrated Easter a day early with my Mom, Memere & Pepere. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time enjoying each other's company. The whole afternoon was planned for the kids' entertainment, but at the end of the day I'm not sure who had more fun...Emma, Abby & Nate or Gram-Gram, Memere & Pepere!
There was sidewalk chalk drawings....
Nathan even got Pepere in on the fun (can you even believe he's 80 years old!)...
There was Easter egg decorating...
There were plenty of smiles...
and giggles...
There were the 3 cutest bunnies ever...
And money, money, money! According to Nathan, he is now rich! Wish I could say the same thing when I receive 5 dollars!! Looks like we will be taking a trip to Five Below in the near future :).
Thanks for a great day & all the goodies! We love you!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a great Easter weekend! Wish we could have been able to share the day with you on Saturday...maybe next time :)