Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy Spring

I must apologize for being such a bad blogger lately. For those of you who look at our blog, I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been busy around here and it's getting harder and harder to find time to escape to the local cafe with wifi to upload all our cute pictures and share them with you. Here's an update of what our spring has looked like:
The girls had a crazy hair day at school. YES, this was a school organized event for a good cause and NO, I don't typically send the girls off to school looking like characters from a Dr. Seuss book! We hosted a yard sale and lemonade stand. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast! They worked hard all morning long. From setting up first thing in the morning to selling items to clean up time, they didn't stop!
While Emma & Abby worked hard advertising, Nathan sat back and gave them some good encouragement from the front step. Got to love little brothers :)

Enjoying a well deserved ice cream break. I probably shouldn't mention it's only 9:00 in the morning :)

We've also been enjoying our backyard. I LOVE having a backyard. This is something I will never take for granted. This is the first time in about 7 years that I have lived in a home that has it's own backyard...and I love it!



Emma played the viola in her orchestra concert. I don't have any pictures of the orchestra because our camera is not very good, but she did wonderful. It was beautiful night of listening to lovely music made by kids. It was very special.

And most recently, we enjoyed our first beach outing of the season last weekend. We escaped to Ocean City New Jersey for the day and had a great time relaxing. We soaked up the sun (some of us more than others...), collected seashells and even saw dolphins. It was a great day and I am looking forward to many more days like this...



















2 comments:

Renee said...

Looks like you guys have been enjoying Spring to it's fullest! And a day at the beach already - that's awesome! Can't wait to see all of you next weekend!

Love,
Renee

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures, and such a busy Spring!!! I cannot believe how grown up Emma looks in these pictures, especially the one of her on the beach! Looking forward to seeing you all!

Love,
Christine