I see what beautiful is about when I'm looking in not when I'm looking out.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
This free slideshow created with Smilebox
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pictures!!! You guys certainly did a lot during your vacation! Hope the beginning of the school year is going well. My camera is STILL broken....so I will have to text you some pics of the kids first day of school. So fun! Anyway, now that Bee has seen your slideshow, she told me that I need to do one. THANKS! :0)
1 comment:
Love the pictures!!! You guys certainly did a lot during your vacation! Hope the beginning of the school year is going well. My camera is STILL broken....so I will have to text you some pics of the kids first day of school. So fun! Anyway, now that Bee has seen your slideshow, she told me that I need to do one. THANKS! :0)
Love,
Christine
Post a Comment