I see what beautiful is about when I'm looking in not when I'm looking out.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
The Bond
"The bond of a brother and sister is stronger than any one could know. With you in my life and with me by your side there's one thing that I know, we will never have to fight one single battle alone." --author unknown
Love the pictures! Adorable outfit Charlotte is wearing. So "the bond"....I don't know that it applies to all brothers and sisters. Have you met my two? hahaha ~Traci
Nikki..I have to tell you..You are my new idol! When Jacob and the kids picked me up at the airport, you were grocery shopping..when we arrived to your beautiful home, you were doing laundry and packing. After our ride to show me where the hospital was, we went to get icecream..then home and you went to the hospital to deliver a sweet little girl in only six hours..AND you look absolutely amazing! You are a special lady,and a great wife and mom..I love you and thank-you.
5 comments:
Those are three precious moments caught on camera...Charlotte is a very loved little girl already!
Love the pictures! Adorable outfit Charlotte is wearing. So "the bond"....I don't know that it applies to all brothers and sisters. Have you met my two? hahaha
~Traci
so cute! Nate just looks so proud, Abby looks in awe of this tiny little girl, and Emma just looks in love. love it
love
Christine
Nate,Abbey and Emma are in love with Charlotte...the pictures say it all!!
Laurie
Love your new blog title! Good
choice!
Nikki..I have to tell you..You are
my new idol! When Jacob and the kids picked me up at the airport, you were grocery shopping..when we
arrived to your beautiful home, you
were doing laundry and packing. After our ride to show me where the hospital was, we went to get icecream..then home and you went to the hospital to deliver a sweet
little girl in only six hours..AND
you look absolutely amazing!
You are a special lady,and a great
wife and mom..I love you and thank-you.
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment