Last weekend my mom drove down to PA to visit. This was her first time meeting Charlotte!

Emma, Abby & Nate were happy to see Grammie too! It didn't take long for the kids to have Grammie sitting in the playroom doing crafts with them :)

Smiles :)

Speaking of smiles...Grammie got the first real smile from Charlotte! It was super cute but I was too slow with my camera an missed it!

We had a fun weekend with Grammie! It was nice having her here with us. She got to spend lots of on-on-one time with Charlotte and we are looking forward to her visiting again...hopefully soon! :)
3 comments:
So glad that you had such a nice visit! I love the last picture of Charlotte and Linda. Charlotte looks like she is enjoying the conversation! :0)
Love,
Christine
I'm so happy for Mom that she got to meet Charlotte. Those are some beautiful moments caught on camera :)
I love the picture of Charlotte and Linda looking at one another..
they look like they were having a
nice chat!
Great pictures..I am glad you had
such a nice visit
Love
Nana/mom
Post a Comment