Saturday, August 6, 2011

Growing Girl

It's hard to believe it's already been 10 days since the birth of our little girl! She has grown and changed so much already!

On Wednesday, Charlotte had her one week check-up. She now weighs 7lbs 14oz and measured in at 19 3/4 inches!! She is healthy and thriving and "just perfect" as the doctor said :)
Keep up the good work Charlotte Jean!


3 comments:

Renee said...

It's amazing how fast they grow and how quickly they change! She is so adorable, and I love the headband!

Love,
Auntie Renee

Anonymous said...

I love the headband too!!! And look at those cheeks! I can't wait to kiss them. She is so sweet and growing so fast! Thanks for keeping the pictures coming....

Love,
Christine

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! You must be having so much fun dresssing her in all of those outfits she has!
She is changing and growing faster
than I'd expected!

I am hoping that she is enjoying
learning how to play with her new
toys now that her siblings are back
from Auntie Judy's.

Love you all
Nana/Mom