Thursday, September 22, 2011

September Update

A lot has happened in the past month here at the Marshall household. For some silly reason I thought that I would be better at blogging since I am home more and have Internet connection. Not! Yes, we have Internet connection, but it doesn't always work. And though I am home everyday, I feel more busy now than I have any other time in my life. But I'll stop with the excuses and just give you the updates.


We finished up our last days of summer vacation doing what we love the most...spending time together as a family and enjoying the beautiful long summer days. Oh, and there may have been some ice cream involved :)

It's hard to believe how fast our summer went by! Before we knew it, it was the first day of school! It's even harder to believe that we have a 5th grader, a 2nd grader...
...and a kindergartner!!!

So far, the kids are all enjoying school and we are hoping that doesn't change. They all have wonderful teachers and we are looking forward to a great school year!


We had some very special visitors come and stay with us for a few days. Auntie Nancy, Traci, Tom, Mackenzie and Jamieson spent Labor Day weekend with us here in PA. It was a very busy, fun-filled weekend! We went to Dorney Park, King of Prussia Mall, and bowling. The kids all had so much fun together :)

And just recently, Jake and I took little Miss Charlotte on her first adventure to Massachusetts! She got to meet lots of family members for the first time. One very special person we were all anxious to meet is her new cousin, Holden. Charlotte and Holden are just four weeks apart!

And as always, we are very busy with being super cute :)


3 comments:

Renee said...

Motherhood...you've embarked on your craziest, yet most fulfilling journey in life! Cherish every moment :)

That's great that the kids are enjoying school! Woo hoo to that!

I am soooooooooooooooo happy that you ventured on your first trip to MA with my sweet niece...she is a doll and we enjoyed spending so much time with you guys! And Holden is super excited to have finally met his "twin cousin"!

Love,
Renee

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for updating your blog
I always look forward to see what's
going on down there! I find it
hard to believe that my grand children are growing up so quickly..what beautiful children they are!
It was a nice visit last week. I
loved spending time with my newest
grand child and of course it's alway great spending time with you
grown ups too!
You have a wonderful family..thanks
for sharing

Love
Mom/Nana

Anonymous said...

You have certainly had a busy month! So happy to have seen you last week, and loved meeting Miss Charlotte! Glad that everyone has gotten off to a good start in school, and hope that it continues to go smoothly.

Love,
Christine