Last weekend we officially entered spring....yippee!! The weather here in PA was beautiful. A little cool, but the sun was shining bright. It was so refreshing to spend the majority of our weekend outdoors. This is only the beginning of many days outside, playgrounds, picnics, baseball...we love it all!
Jake and I have been exploring the area and we found two new playgrounds to take the kids to. They were so excited to check out the new places.

This is a really cool "rock wall" located at a playground at a nearby elementary school. Emma, Abby and Nate had a blast climbing up, down and OVER this wall...


I was thankful there was a shorter wall for Nathan to climb over. You know it's necessary he do
everything his big sisters do!

The second park we went to was Long's Park. I have a feeling we will be spending many of our spring and summer days at this beautiful park. There are lots of open fields, several small playgrounds, one large playground, a duck pond, a petting zoo, walking trail, lots of picnic tables and grills, and a small outdoor concert stage!!! We could easily spend an entire day here and I'm sure we will be doing just that sometime in the near future.


We also enjoyed a fun game of
frisbee...


Catch that
frisbee Nate!

Springtime also means BASEBALL! We are ready to cheer on the Red
Sox! We may be living in PA, but we will ALWAYS be Boston fans!

The girls and I got the front patio ready for spring too. Emma and Abby were great
helpers sweeping the patio and wiping down the tables and chairs. I wasn't the only one who benefited from these two
enthusiastic cleaners, our neighbors did too! The girls swept the walkway along the whole front of the building! They were so excited to use the patio to have lunch outside. This will be the first of many outdoor meals...

It's been a great start to spring :)
No comments:
Post a Comment