Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!
We just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a beautiful and blessed day. We hope you are all having a great day and that it's filled with family and friends. It's a quiet day here for Jake and I, and though we are far from family, you are close to our hearts. Happy Easter!
Love,
Jake & Nikki




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Easter to you
both. I had a quiet Easter also
No egg hunts or cooking..Nana
Crawley and Aunt Jane and I went
out to eat. We're all hoping next
year will be a little more event
ful.

Love you both
Mom

Renee said...

Another belated Happy Easter! I hope you enjoyed your day, even if it was a little quiet. Our day was hectic, but good. We left for the Cape at 8:00 and got home at 6:00. Connor doesn't sleep for the whole ride anymore, so that was interesting...he wasn't too happy when he woke up and saw that he was still in his carseat...:)

Love,
Renee