The five of us had a GREAT weekend in MA!!! It was so nice to see everyone without the hustle and bustle of a holiday or birthday celebration. It was a celebration, of course, just being together :) The drive was long and the visit was short, but it was worth every moment.
After a short visit with Beezy and Joe Saturday morning, we made our way to Leominster to visist Grammy Crawley. Emma, Abby and Nate have not seen their Great Grammy Crawley since last August! Grammy spent the holiday in Oklahoma so she wasn't around when we went up for Christmas. So this was a long overdue and much anticipated visit.
I have to tell you that we had so much fun traveling this time. The trip up to MA was quiet and peaceful with the kids sleeping for the majority of the drive. And the drive home was so much fun! Can you believe we didn't use our DVD player once?!
Emma and Daddy had tons of fun playing Brain Teaser games. This was great because it was a learning game for Em and also helped to keep Jake alert while he was driving....not that he ever gets sleepy :) And I did a lot of moving around in the van taking turns sitting next to both Abby and Nathan. Nate and I had fun playing with his toys and Abby and I practiced counting to 100 ( a new challenge for her, if she does it she gets a prize in school).

3 comments:
I just love spending time with
you guys!! It was a really quick
visit but I think we squeezed
quite a lot in!
I am really looking forward to
our next visit in May.
Love all so much.
Nana
Looks like so much fun! It's great to see all the Massachusetts family, especially Grammy! I'm so glad the kids got to see her! I love Abby and Nana with the "matching" hair cuts! Too cute! And way to go Nate for staying dry on the trip! He's come a long way!!
I'm so glad the children got to spend time with Grammy. She looks wonderful and the pictures taken with her are treasures. Way to go Nate, for staying dry.
Grandmom
Post a Comment