The Marshall sisters are here!
Jake and I were thrilled to be able to go to Emma and Abby's soccer games this past Saturday. With them living almost 2 hours away, it's not always possible to make it to everyday life events like this. So we were really happy we had the opportunity to see them both play this season. If you have been following Amy and Judy's blogs, you have already seen several pictures of the girls playing hard on the field. We don't mean to overwhelm you with more soccer pictures, but a proud Daddy has to brag about his girls a little :)
Abby's game was first and was so much fun to watch...

Abby is tiny but mighty! She is fast and agile and goes after the ball...

And when she gets it...she gives it her all!

A very proud Daddy and his girls...


We had some time in between Emma and Abby's games, so we headed over to the playground for awhile. Nathan was especially excited about this because
apparently he doesn't usually get to visit this playground much. Emma an Abby's friends Ellie and Kate joined them too...

Then it was time to watch the Cobra's. All Jake and I can say is, WOW! Emma has improved so much since the fall! She is much more aggressive, going after the ball and playing hard...

Taking control...

She even volunteered to be goalie! I like to play sports but I don't think I would ever volunteer to have a ball kicked at me! She is so brave!

Time out for a snack with a friend...

That was our Saturday morning! It was so much fun. Emma and Abby you did GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment