My little sister, Dee, is known as the world traveler in our family. She has lived (not just visited, but lived in) several different countries including: Colombia, Argentina, Venezuela, India...those are the only ones I remember! And she is off again to another country for at least a year!

Last Thursday my little sis flew over the Atlantic to London, England to her new "home" for the time being. She will be living in
England and
studying at Oxford for her Master's Degree. So last weekend was the last time I got to spend with her for awhile. I am so glad that she was home (in MA) for part of the summer and got to spend time with not only myself but Jake and the kids also.
She didn't leave without sending along little gifts for the kiddos. She is so thoughtful and the kids love their presents...

Smiley mugs for smiley girls!

She got to know Emma and Abby enough to know that
lip gloss would be a huge hit!

Nathan was not feeling photogenic on this day, but he got a notepad that he loves to "write" in:)
Thanks so much for the gifts! We will miss you!
2 comments:
That's a really nice picture of you and Dee! The girls look like the love their gifts.
Oh, and I love the updates you made to your blog with the wedding pics!
Love,
Renee
Love the new pictures!!! I hope Dee has a nice year in Englad. It was great meeting her this summer.
Christine
Post a Comment