Monday, October 19, 2009

New Adventures

Emma is on a new adventure...the adventure of learning how to play the Viola!
Emma has the opportunity at her school this year to learn how to play an instrument and she has chosen to try out the Viola. This was a big decision and huge commitment for Emma and she is so excited about this new challenge. She has had her viola for a few weeks now and has been practicing everyday. She has already improved so much and sounds pretty good! Not that I'm surprised with all the musical talent she has inherited from her parents :) We are proud of Emma for trying new things and challenging herself.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Good for you Emma! Practice makes perfect!

Love,
Renee

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Emma! You are right, she is very consistent about practicing. We are very proud of her efforts!
Grandmom

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear Emma play!

Love,
Christine

Anonymous said...

Hey Emma.. I played the violin
when I was in the 4th grade! I
think I took lessons for 3 or 4
years..I'm sure you already play
better than I did..Practice,Practice,PRACTICE!
See you soon!

Love,
Nana