I absolutely loved our Christmas Day. It was perfect. From the time we picked up the kids until the time we went to bed, it was simply the best day ever.

It was filled with lots of presents and smiles, of course :)

The kids loved their gifts...



And they love each other too!


Emma, Abby & Nate all did their own shopping for mine and Jake's gifts and they did such a great job picking out the perfect presents! I love that they get so much joy out of giving gifts to others...it makes me smile :)

Like my new princess crown? Nate picked it out himself!

After opening presents, we enjoyed a
delicious dinner that Jake made for us. Just a little FYI: we are all drinking soda out of wine glasses. The kids love to use the "fancy cups" on holidays :)

And then we had a super yummy dessert created by the kids. They worked together to make this chocolaty creation...


The end result...

... Delicious!
Like I said, it was the perfect day. I feel so blessed to have the most wonderful family to spend Christmas with. I hope your day was just as special as ours was.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love that the kids buy their own gifts for you both, and that they made dessert!
What? I don't check for a couple of days, and you went nuts on the blogging! I'm so excited! It looks like a great day for all of you! Glad you enjoyed it. BTW, your dessert came out much better than our cookies did....but at least they tasted good.
Love,
Christine
Post a Comment