I see what beautiful is about when I'm looking in not when I'm looking out.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Name Game
Looks like we have outgrown our blog title of "Party of Five" since our sixth family member will be joining us anytime now! Anybody have a suggestion for a new title for our blog???
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hmmmmmmmmm.....I'll think about it some more, but the first one that comes to me is Marshall Mania. I'll keep thinking.
6 comments:
hmmmmmmmmm.....I'll think about it some more, but the first one that comes to me is Marshall Mania. I'll keep thinking.
Love,
christine
I was just thinking that you needed a new name. I'll think about it.
Marshall Mahem, Take a peek at the Marshalls, The Marshalls in focus. Just a few ideas.
Grandmom
With 6 you get eggroll
Magic life of the Marshalls;
Hi! Just noticed the new name on your blog....very cute!
Hope you are all doing well, and Charlotte isn't keeping you up too much at night.
Love,
Christine
Post a Comment