Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chocolate

I am a chocolate fanatic and I am so glad that Jake and the kids love it just as much as do. There is something special about chocolate...it just makes life better :) We always find a way to have a little chocolate treat when the kids are here. This weekend the girls and I baked brownies to satisfy our sweet tooth.



Emma assured us that she knew how to crack eggs and wouldn't get any shells in the bowl. She managed to get the egg in the bowl without shells, and in the process got egg all over the front of her shirt and the cabinets! Baking with kids is always an adventure :)


Emma had fun singing with the spoon...what a crazy girl!

She finally decided to put the microphone down and start mixing...

Abby finished the job for her...

The brownies were delicious and it wasn't long before they were all eaten!

No comments: