Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun with Dad

The noise level in our home dramatically increases when the kids are with us, especially when the biggest kid of all is present...Daddy! He always manages to find a way to get the kids all wound up and excited. I guess it's good for them to exert some energy, and Jake sure gets a workout too! Luckily we haven't had any complaints from our neighbors yet! More than once during a weekend stay I can find the four of them participating in these events...

Pig piles...

wrestling...
flips...
and just a whole lot of fun!
Sometimes they even drag me into their crazy antics, but I managed to escape this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures of the gang! Nik
you should try doing one of those
backward flippy things!
Everyone looks like their having
a great time..Jacob is a big kid!
I can't believe how much Jacob
looks like Rob in the last photo!
Love you guys
Nana