It was a beautiful, bright, sunny day today, so we took advantage of the fresh winter air to get outdoors and have some fun. I love having a little playground right next door. I also love having a leasing office right across the street for when you accidentally lock yourself out of the house as you are leaving for the playground. Not that anything like that happened :) I also love that Jake is very patient with me...very patient :)
The kids had a blast running, swinging, jumping, screaming, playing with other kids...doing all the things that kids do best. It was great to be outside and let them go wild and not have to worry about the noise level and neighbors. Oh, I can't wait for springtime to come so that we can be outdoors more often!!

1 comment:
It's snowing again up here!!It looks like we are going to get
several inches..your pictures of
the kids outside playing in the
bright sunshine and fresh air
is so inviting. Nathan is getting
to be a big brave boy, and the
girls are looking so grown up.
I miss you all..
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment