Sunday, February 22, 2009

Talent Show

We had an impromptu talent show this afternoon. It was neat to watch the kids work together to organize it and come up with talents to share.
Emma and Abby doubled as announcers and contestants...

Abby was first up and she impressed us with her gymnastic abilities...
Emma was next and she wowed us with her magic tricks...
Nate was up next and let me tell you...this boy can dance!
Jake and I even participated (not our idea!). Jake decided to be a dare devil and attempted a headstand. I'm happy to report he was successful and there were no injuries!
And then there was me. I really don't have too many talents but Emma was quick to remind me that I can give Daddy a piggy back. So here is my "talent"...
That's all! Hope you enjoyed our talent show...we did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun! I could make a comment about the talent coming from the Brinkley side of the family, but I won't.
Grandmom

Renee said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a fun time with the talent show! That is quite a talent, Nikki...not sure I could give Chris a piggy back!

Love,
Renee

Anonymous said...

I never realized how much talent
this family had!! I am so impressed!
Nate is going to have to show us
all of his groovy dance moves this
summer.
Abby, I didn't realize you were
into gymnastics..I am so impressed!
Emma, do you think you could make
a few of my pounds disappear?
Jacob and Nik oooooooooooo
Take care
Love
Nana

Jenn said...

nikki, you're one tough cookie!!