It seems like Nate has been growing by leaps and bounds lately! He is such a big boy now, and I don' just mean his size. He has grown up so much in the past year, but during these past couple of months. No more Binky's, sippy cups or diapers for this big boy! Nathan is mastering the art of using the potty, is determined to learn how to buckle and unbuckle himself in car, will get through an entire haircut without tears or screaming (which I am personally extremely thankful for!) and will now take a shower without freaking out about water getting on his face or in his eyes! These are all really big things to those involved in raising this little man.
Another big milestone Nate has made is in the swimming pool. This is a picture taken last April when Jake and I came to visit the kids. This is all Nate would do, play on the steps. He had no interest in letting us hold him in the pool and swim with us. And definitely had no interest in attempting to put his face in the water.
Way to go Nate! Daddy and I are so proud of you!

2 comments:
We are so proud of that precious BIG boy.
Grandmom
They had so much fun in the pool. Joey keeps asking to go back to go swimming! I still can't believe that Nate went under the water.
Love,
Christine
Post a Comment