I see what beautiful is about when I'm looking in not when I'm looking out.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Spring Concert
Tuesday night Jake and I drove out to Greencastle to see Emma in her second grade spring concert.
She did great and seemed to be having fun onstage
After the show, we went out to celebrate with some ice cream...yum!
Great job Emma! We are so glad we could come see you!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yayyy, Emma! I hope you had fun in your concert. I'm so glad that Daddy and Nikki were able to go see you. And ice cream is always a great treat. Thanks so much for my card! I loved it.
I wish I lived closer so I could have enjoyed your concert! Seeing the pictures in the blog is the next best thing,I guess. I loved my card,Emma..I miss you soooooooooooo much too! Great job! Love Nana
2 comments:
Yayyy, Emma! I hope you had fun in your concert. I'm so glad that Daddy and Nikki were able to go see you. And ice cream is always a great treat. Thanks so much for my card! I loved it.
Love,
Auntie Christine
I wish I lived closer so I could
have enjoyed your concert! Seeing
the pictures in the blog is the
next best thing,I guess. I loved my card,Emma..I miss you
soooooooooooo much too!
Great job!
Love
Nana
Post a Comment