Going to bed early (very early) on a Saturday night...pathetic.
Getting up at 5:30am on a Sunday morning...slightly painful.
Gas prices...rising.
Driving a total of 6 hours round trip in the car...ridiculous.
Spending a beautiful day at the beach...totally worth it!

5 comments:
You two are a little crazy, but it looks like a beautiful beach. I'm glad you had a good day!
Love,
Christine
Where was everybody! Was there
a shark warning in effect? How
nice to have the beach all to your
selves. The beach is beautiful
and you two didn't look too bad
either!!
Love you both..glad you had a good
sunny day!
Love
Mom
I'm glad you guys had such a great time at the beach. Maybe next time you can find one a little closer!
Love,
Renee
Looks like fun. Oh how I could use a day at the beach!
i'm so jealous...i want to go to the beach but haven't had a good weekend day to go yet. soon enough, soon enough. looks like it was a nice day for you guys though.
Post a Comment