I really like the new family photo! The girls look great in their mv dresses! I am suprized they still fit!! And Nate..you are one handsome boy! I miss and love you all Nana
No, this is a different park. It is very nice and there is a great ice cream place across the street. We will have to take you next time you come to visit!
4 comments:
So cute! I don't remember that fountain...was it at the park that we went to? I'm glad you all had a great weekend.
Love,
Christine
I really like the new family
photo! The girls look great
in their mv dresses! I am
suprized they still fit!! And
Nate..you are one handsome boy!
I miss and love you all
Nana
No, this is a different park. It is very nice and there is a great ice cream place across the street. We will have to take you next time you come to visit!
Nikki
that would be fun! It looks really cute. You are so lucky to have nice parks around you.
Christine
Post a Comment