Sunday, November 22, 2009

Belated Party for Two

Abigail and Nathan both had their birthdays in October. Last week, we were able to gather with their Marshall/Daly family for a birthday bash in MA All of their cousins were there and they had so much! It's never too late to celebrate!
Can you guess what our theme was? Daddy's girl...
Daddy's boy...
Connor was very interested in the snacks, especially the chips...
The girls played so nicely together...
And the boys...well...they were boys!
Make a wish!
Present time!





And the best present of all? Grammy Crawley!
Grammy Crawley was fashionably late to the party and she was like a celebrity when she came through the doorway. Abby & Nate both stopped unwrapping their gifts, and all the kids jumped up and ran over to welcome Grammy Crawley! It was a heartwarming moment. Everyone loves Grammy:)
We got to meet little Spencer...
A party wouldn't be complete without sweet Beezy!
Abby loves her new cheerleader costume...
Trying out new toys...

And this wasn't the end of our fun day. Nana cooked up a Thanksgiving dinner for us all. It was so nice of her and absolutely delicious. I'm not sure how I missed a picture of our lovely meal:( Thank you, Barbara, for the wonderful meal and for allowing us to invade your home...once again!
Thank you to all the aunts, uncles, cousins and friends who came and made this day so special for Abigail and Nathan.
We love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so fun! We are definitely counting down the days until you come back!

Miss you...
Love,
Christine

Renee said...

Connor had a great time at his first kids birthday party! Chris and I had a fun day too.

Loved the Mickey & Minnie theme :)

Love,
Renee

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see that Grammy Crawley is doing well. I know the children have a special place in their hearts for her.
Grandmom

Judy said...

Oh my word everyone looks so grown up! I hardly recognized Beezy!! And I love that first picture of Abby and Nate! They are such good friends! Looks like a wonderful party!