I love this time of year. Autumn into early winter, Thanksgiving through the New Year is my absolute favorite time of the year. And this week is the beginning of all the fun and excitement! Thanksgiving is right around the corner and this is also the week all of our Christmas preparation will begin. We have Emma, Abby & Nate with us this Wednesday through Sunday and we plan to make the most of our time together. We have so much planned and I can hardly wait for it all!
Some things I am looking forward to this season:
*all five of us spending Thanksgiving together for the first time
*having little helpers in the kitchen to get ready for the big feast on Thursday
*Leftovers!
*digging out my Christmas music and listening to all my favorite holiday songs
*decorating the Christmas tree
*SHOPPING, SHOPPING, SHOPPING!!!
*crowds of shoppers in the stores (yes, I actually do like this!)
*bringing the kids to visit Santa
*baking cookies
*twinkling lights
*singing Christmas carols together
These are just some of my favorite things about the holiday season...there are so many!! What are some of your favorite things about the holidays? Leave a comment and share with us!

2 comments:
You know what my favorite part of
the holidays is........the family
getting together of course!!
love to all
Mom/Nana
My favorite thing this year is hearing McKenna say "Chris Miss" Ohhhh...I love it! She's so cute! And every night when Christian goes to bed he wants to talk about our "Christmas plans." Things are a little confusing this year so he wants to make sure he has it all figured out!
Post a Comment