Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Heart

my amazing husband...three wonderful bonus-kids...stable jobs...reliable vehicles...a safe home...peanut butter & jelly...Ramon noodles (don't ask why, but I am very grateful for noodles!), my health...laughter...family...new friends...Wednesday's...chocolate...wine...car insurance...Jake's...humor...Emma's hugs...Abby's laughter...Nate's kisses...coffee...second chances...a good book...funny movies...internet...cell phones...Red Box...weekly phone calls with my Mom & sister...never having enough and always making it somehow...a husband who knows how to cook :)...a husband who is very patient with me (very, very patient!)...warm, fuzzy socks...sunshine...overdraft protection...Sunday morning breakfast...
...just a few things I am thankful for:)
We hope you are all enjoying your day! We hope it is filled with family, friendship and love...just like ours is :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
The Marshalls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day with your
family..know that we are thinking
of you, loving you, and wishing
we could be together.
Happy Thanksgiving
Love you all so much..
Mom/Nana

Renee said...

How sweet :)

I am also extra thankful this year, especially for the little things in life that turn out to be the big things.

Love,
Renee

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a very nice Thanksgiving, and enjoyed your visit with the kids!

Love,
Christine