For those of you who have been checking our blog...I'm so sorry I haven't updated it! We are currently living at the Daly home, and for some reason are unable to access our blog from their computer :( So, here's a quick update. The kids are all doing great and having lots of fun! I had a successful ride home with them on Saturday. Sunday they got to watch Dad play softball and then, per Emma's request, went to Friendly's for dinner. On Monday the girls got to go to work with Dad for the day and had an exciting time in the lab helping make glasses! While the girls were hard at work, Nate got to hang out with me at Mackenzie and Jamieson's house. He had lots of fun playing with their kitty, Tallulah, who happens to LOVE Nate! Tuesday they spent the afternoon with Grandpa Marshall and Meme and the girls actually had a sleepover there with Logan and Luke. Yesterday, they had the chance to spend the afternoon with Nana and today they have Dad all to themselves for the entire day! It's been a very busy and exciting week. Unfortunately, it's been cool and rainy all week, so there won't be any beach adventures on this trip. Hopefully, soon I will be able to get to a computer long enough to load up some pictures and give you details!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment