Saturday, January 24, 2009

Guitar Lessons

Friday night, Emma was eager to teach me how to play Guitar Hero. I have attempted to play this before with my cousin, Mackenzie, and knew how bad I was at it. I am video game challenged (unless it's old school Nintendo with Mario and Luigi!) and am NOT musically inclined. So, put the two together and it's a recipe for disaster! But I love Emma and she was just so excited...I couldn't say no. We had lots of fun and even completed a "world tour" together! Emma is an excellent teacher and has lots patience :)
Getting started...
I needed LOTS of help!
On my own...and not doing so well :(
Jake and Emma were a great team together...
And, of course, Jake did just fine on his own. Even though he did well, I think Emma is still the queen of this game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, Nik...you look like you are having a blast!

Love,
Christine