Yesterday was Miss Abigail Rose's 8th Birthday!

Abby celebrated her birthday this past weekend with fun family party at her Mom's house. She is very pleased with her birthday present this year from Mom & Dad....a DS!! Now, I think it's some kind of fancy 3D DS or something, but I really have no clue about these things! All I know is it is super cool and that she has been wanting a DS ever since Emma got one and she is a very happy young lady right now! And we have more celebrating on the way this weekend with another family party in Massachusetts!
Happy Birthday Abby! We love you so much!
4 comments:
Christian's already hoping that Abby will let him try out that 3D DS when he visits her next time :) I'm so excited for her. I know she's wanted a DS for practically her entire life! ha!
Happy Birthday Abby!!! I know you are very excited about your new DS...have fun with it.
Laurie
Happy Birthday Abigail! I sure hope you'll let me try your new 3D
DS! Grampa and I are really looking forward to seeing you all
this weekend..so much fun!
See you in a couple of days!
Love
Nana and Grampa
Happy Birthday sweet Abby! Hope to see you soon.
Love, Grandmom
Post a Comment