I see what beautiful is about when I'm looking in not when I'm looking out.
Looks like lots of fun and a very busy time. Happy birthday Abby and Nate!Grandmom
Love the pictures! It was great to see all of you!Love,Auntie Renee
what a great blog..Thanks so muchfor sharing.. such a nice blendedfamily. I enjoyed every second. NowChristmas Yipee!LoveNana
What a great slideshow!!! We were so happy to be able to spend time with you, and the kids were so happy that you could all see them play in their games. It was just so great to all be able to spend time together. We love you!!!Christine
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun and a very busy time. Happy birthday Abby and Nate!
Grandmom
Love the pictures! It was great to see all of you!
Love,
Auntie Renee
what a great blog..Thanks so much
for sharing.. such a nice blended
family. I enjoyed every second. Now
Christmas Yipee!
Love
Nana
What a great slideshow!!! We were so happy to be able to spend time with you, and the kids were so happy that you could all see them play in their games. It was just so great to all be able to spend time together.
We love you!!!
Christine
Post a Comment