No sure if this technically qualifies as quality tummy time?
That didn't last very long. She's not a fan of tummy time.
She fussed. A lot.
I gave her the binky.
She totally fell asleep. It wasn't even nap time.
The girl will not nap for more than 20 minutes at a time in her crib, swaddled up tight, with a wave machine playing when she's exhausted, BUT she'll fall asleep in the middle of the living room floor during playtime for an hour while Daddy is in the same room banging on the walls hanging pictures.
I don't get it.
But one thing I do know is that she's pretty darn cute :)

3 comments:
She sure does look content! Maybe
the house is too quiet and she needs lots of noise to sleep! Who
knows but you're right..she is
pretty darn cute
Love to all
mom
Isn't it crazy! Kind of like how Holden slept through the first 30 minutes of Abby and Nate's bowling party...insanely loud, crazy lights, but he didn't budge! Maybe we have it all wrong - maybe the louder the better...??? :)
Love,
Renee
so sweet!
Love,
Christine
Post a Comment