Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pancakes, Playgrounds & Goodbyes

Sunday morning came way too fast! We had a great weekend with Nana, Auntie Christine, Beezy and Joe and before we knew it, it was a lready time for them to go :( We made the most of our last couple hours together enjoying a delicious pancake breakfast made by our very own chef Jake and having fun playing on the playground.

Smile and say "Pancakes!"
With nine mouths to feed and one small frying pan, Jake was pretty busy flipping pancakes!

Headed to the playground...
Nate and Daddy monkeying around...

Beezy soaring on the zip line!
Time to swing...
One...two...three...
JUMP!!
Abby and Bee having way too much fun!
Here comes Nate...
And Joe right behind him...
Swinging yourself on a swing is so over-rated when you have Dad around to give you a ride...

Time to get down and dirty...
After the playground, it was time for the dreaded good-byes.

Thanks so much Nana, Auntie Christine, Beezy and Joe for driving all the way down here to spend the weekend with us! It was so good to see all of you and spend time together! We are so happy you were here to share in Abby and Nathan's birthday celebration. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks when we come up to MA. Love you all and miss you so much!
(Here's a little video of Nana and Jake swinging at the playground that I thought you would all enjoy watching) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed looking at the
"blog" of our week-end more than
you could ever know!
From the pizza party to the pool
parties, to the birthday party, it
was all such fun to be together once again.
I love you all
Nana

Jenn said...

pancakes are delicious but so time consuming to make. i say you needed a bigger pan. i make them for all the kids at my center (over 60!!) and it took me over an hour to make all the silver dollar sized cakes.
haha, too funny trying to get barbara to jump off the swing! i love the pic of you and emma jumping it's cool.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Nana and all got to come to PA for a visit. From experience, I know the trip is hard, but totally worth it to see the kids. It looks like you all had a great time.
Grandmom

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I have to say that I love the one of Nate and Joey hugging...it's not often that we catch those moments between those two!

Love,
Christine