Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gingerbread Workshop

The kids worked together to create their own gingerbread house. The house encountered a slight earthquake and a blizzard in the process, but luckily it survived! It took a lot of icing, candy and hard work but the end results looks pretty sweet :)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! I have not been brave enough to do this with Bee and Joe yet. :0)

See you in a couple of days!
Love,
Christine

D. Delaney said...

Looks great!I used to love making those. Actually, I still do...anything related to Christmas! Hopefully we'll get to connect on video (!) Skype when you're at Renee & Chris' this weekend!

Have a good trip!

Anonymous said...

What a Beautiful gingerbread
house!! Looks like it took alot
of concentration and hard work.
Now tell me, are you going to
eat it?
Looking forward to seeing you
in a couple days

Love
Nana/Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the intense concentration on the faces. They were really "into" the project. You are making good memories.
Grandmom