Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yes, she did!

For all of you who know Miss Emma Ruth Marshall, you are not going to believe what I'm about to tell you, but it is TRUE! You may want to sit down for the following announcement. Are you ready?
EMMA ATE A SPINACH BALL!!!
Can you even believe it?! I wish I had a picture to prove it to you, but I don't. I do however have a witness, Auntie Christine. You'll have to ask Emma for the complete story about the spinach ball, but I will tell you this...Emma has learned two very important lessons:
#1 Ohio is in fact located next to Pennsylvania.
#2 NEVER make a bet with Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was such a good sport, and actually said that she liked it! Of course, she did decline seconds. :0)

Love,
Auntie Christine

Amy said...

I may just have to verify this one with Auntie Christine!!! I can hardly believe it:)

Anonymous said...

If the spinach ball was first, can cranberries be far behind?
PopPop & Grandmom