Monday, December 7, 2009

Ready...Set...Decorate!

We didn't waste much time after Thanksgiving to start getting ready for Christmas. Since we had the kids with us for five days, we tried to get as much accomplished in preparation for Christmas as possible. I think we did pretty good. We put up and decorated out tree, baked cookies, saw Santa, went shopping for all the cousins and made a gingerbread house...whew!


Putting up the tree always sets the tone for the Christmas season in our house. It was a great night with the kids full of excitement, lights twinkling, Christmas music playing, and the smell of sugar cookies baking in the oven. I don't think these pictures need much illustration, you can see for yourself what a good time it was.


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice tree! You guys certainly had a very packed weekend!

We finally did our tree last night. I love digging out the ornaments and sharing the memories with the kids. Bee is starting to talk about when we got each ornament too. So cute....
Love,
Christine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful faces!! Obviously having
a great time trimming the tree.
Thanks for sharing !

Mom/Nana