Weight: 11lbs 4oz
Height: 23 inches
Health: Perfect
Eyes: Blue (!)
Eating 4 ounces of formula every 2 hours during the day.
Not a very good napper, but...
SLEEPS ALL NIGHT (10-12 hours...woohoo!!!).
No longer uses her binky to fall asleep but likes to be swaddled up tight.
Favorite toy is her pink elephant hanging from her play gym pictured above. She has loved this toy since the first time she saw it :) She loves her play gym, bouncy seat and her swing. She also loves to look at the towels hanging from the door in the bathroom. I have no idea why, but she thinks it's the best thing ever!
Loves the sound of running water and the hair dryer.
LOVES bathtime.
She is NOT a fan of tummy time, however, she can do this...
She is very strong and not just physically!! She has quiet the strong personality! She will certainly let you know if she is not content. She definetly has some diva in her :)
She loves to smile and gives us plenty of them until I pull out our big black camera and then I usually get this look...
She loves to smile and gives us plenty of them until I pull out our big black camera and then I usually get this look...
Charlotte Jean, Charlotte Jean
You're the cutest little bean
You're cheeks are round, your eyes are blue
We are so in love with you!

2 comments:
She is the CUTEST! I miss her so much and I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!
Auntie Renee loves you, Miss Charlotte!
I can't wait to give her a big
smooch! She is such a cutie!
I must admit I think Putt Putt
is a cute little nickname.
See you in a few days
Love you all
Nana/Mom
Post a Comment