We live in a house with a bunch of smarty pants...and couldn't be more proud!
Nathan LOVES school...both of them. He loves both of his teachers and his classmates. And something else he is beginning to love (or, at least not despise) is homework! Nate has improved so much with doing his homework just since the beginning of the year. He loves when he can impress me and do his homework without any help. Sometimes he has me sit next to him and close my eyes while he writes his letters and then I open my eyes to see what a fabulous job he did all on his own! Today he almost finished his homework before I had even known he started! Turns out the letter "J" is very fun to write!

He's very intense. I love the tongue :)

And Miss Abby came home from school today and impressed me for the fourth week in a row!

With another PERFECT spelling test!!!! This is her fourth one! She even got all the challenge words! Way to go Abby! We are working extra hard this week to go for #5!

And anyone who knows Emma already knows what a super student she is...and has always been. But did you know....

...that she is also part of the Student Leadership team at school?! Yup, she is! She is a great student and a great role model. Emma was one of the two kids chosen by her peers out of her class to be part of the Student Council team.
Yay Emma!

Okay, I'm finished bragging about the 3 most wonderful kiddos I know....well, at least for today ;)
4 comments:
Way to go guys!! I am so proud
of you all and you should be proud
of yourselves! Keep up the
good work!
Love you all
Nana
God has truly blessed us all, in so many ways, with those three precious children.
Way to go Emma, Abby and Nate! I'm so proud of you guys. You're all doing so well and achieving so much...and the school year has really only just begun! Just imagine what you'll be doing in the months ahead!
Love,
Auntie Renee
PS: Your little sister is so lucky to have the three of you - with you there to help her, Charlotte will be a smarty pants too!
Awesome job guys!!! Keep up the good work!
Love,
Auntie Christine
Post a Comment