Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family Ties

One of the last things that Abby said to Christian, her cousin, before leaving Pennsylvania was that she was going to send him a card. Well, we decided that this would be much quicker and more fun. It's so great to see the love that these kids have for one another. So...Christian, this is for you...

2 comments:

Judy said...

Christian loved the message and watched it several times. When I asked him what he wanted to say back he told me to tell the girls "Happy Birthday." Totally random I know!! He was in a silly mood. So tell the kids that he misses them and loves them. He also wanted Nate to know that he went potty at church today. He was very proud of that because someone else had to take him instead of mommy or daddy.

Amy said...

Oh, Christian misses his cousins! Every time I show up at their door, he looks behind me to see if anyone else is with me. The poor little guy isn't used to being an only child (sorry McKenna) anymore! I've been giving a lot of hugs and kisses to that little boy the past few days!