Friday, July 18, 2008

New Friends

On Monday the kids spent the day with me and had the opportunity to meet some members of my family. We all woke up early to go to Mackenzie and Jamieson's house for the the day. Mackenzie and Jamieson are my cousin's children who I have helped take care of over the past five years either part time or full time. Emma, Abby and Nate had met them before but haven't seen them in over a year. Jamieson has been anxiously awaiting this visit with the Marshall kids. Everytime I mention that I've seen them, he pouts and says, "When is it going to be my turn?" So, Monday was finally his turn. He met us at the door in his pajamas ready to play! Mackenzie and Jamieson have been are a huge part of my life and it brought joy to my heart to see them interact and play so well with Emma, Abby and Nate who are also very dear to me.

There was lots of excitement over Mackenzie and Jamieson's cat, Tallulah.

The Bopsy Twins :)
The boys.
I can't get over how tall the Marshall kids are! Jamieson is a year older than Abby and Mackenzie is three years older than Emma!!






My Auntie Nancy (Mackenzie and Jamieson's grandmother) spent the day with us too.

Getting goofy :)
Saying Goodbye :(


After Mackenzie and Jamieson's house, it was off to Leominster to meet my mom, Linda, and my Memere and Pepere.

My mom was reading Nate a book and he was "reading" his book to her :)
The kids each got a new coloring book but Nate was more interested in my 4 month old nephew's toy fish.

Poor Nate was exhausted after his busy day.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I love the color in the new picture at the top of the page. The blues are beautiful and match your new background so well. I can't wait to see some beach pictures!

Anonymous said...

It was fun going to Kenzie and Jamieson's house!
From Emma

Jenn said...

the popsicle picture is priceless, love it!