I see what beautiful is about when I'm looking in not when I'm looking out.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Martha's Vineyard Day 2
Day two was similar to the first day. We got up, ate breakfast and headed for the beach!
Nathan helping make pancakes.
Grandpa Daly (he is standing on top of the boat above the picture of the flag) coming in on the Island Queen to spend the day with us.
Someone found a HUGE hermit crab! The kids had lots of fun checking this out! Abby's ready to surf! Nate enjoyed helping Daddy pull the wagon full of our stuff. Can you tell that he also likes to wear Dad's clothes? After dinner, we went out for ice cream at Mad Martha's and then headed to a sing along.
During the summer, Oak Bluffs (that's the area of the Vineyard that we stayed in) sponsors a community sing-a-long at a huge outdoor pavillion on Wednesday nights. The kids really enjoyed singing and dancing to all the songs. Even though it was late and everyone was tired they still had fun. Grandpa even came!!!!
2 comments:
The kids did a little show for me this morning of one of the songs that they learned at the sing-a-long. Very cute!
I loved singing "Sweetly sings the donkey."
Love, Emma
Post a Comment