Can I tell you how much I enjoy the fact that the Marshall girls are such girly girls!!! I LOVE IT!! I have always been a real girly girl. I love hair accessories, painting my nails, playing with make up, shopping, jewelry...all that stuff. And I love that Emma and Abby love these things too and that the three of us can enjoy these things together. When we went to PA back in the winter, the girls requested that I bring nail polish to paint their fingers and toes. Well, I brought nail polish and I also brought a nail file, some foot scrub and lotion and gave the girls mini pedicures at the hotel. So, I decided since it is sandal season, to take the girls to the salon where I used to work to get real pedicures! It was so much fun! You should have seen their faces light up when they saw all the choices of nail polish...a little girls heaven :)
The girls' feet were small enough that they could share the foot bath. Little Abby's legs were too short to sit up in the big chair...they didn't reach the bath. I guess the chair designers weren't planning on a 4 year old getting a pedicure!

1 comment:
Hey..I'm a "girly girl" Next time
I think Nana should be included
in the pedicure trip..Auntie Chris
and Beezy...maybe Grammy Crawley..
How's that for an idea?!
Post a Comment