Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ruby's Diner

Thursday night we ventured out to the King of Prussia Mall for dinner where the kids chose to eat at Ruby's Diner.

The girl's thrilled to be with their Daddy!
Nathan being tickled :)
Nate got a hold of the camera and decided to take some pictures for himself. In the one above he was trying to capture the motorcycle in the background to show Pop Pop. And he also managed to catch his sister being silly :) The picture below is of his menu that transforms into a car that he decorated with stickers. Good job Nate!

3 comments:

Judy said...

What a cool menu. I've never seen anything like that before. I'll be sure to tell PopPop about the motorcycle picture!

Amy said...

Really nifty menu! I remember that restaurant, but I don't think I was ever there with children because I would have remembered a menu like that! It must have been in the pre-Emma era!!

Anonymous said...

PopPop enjoyed the motorcycle. Thanks Nate.
Grandmok