Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Kind of Adventure

Last week, Jake and I went on an outdoor adventure. Hiking, bird watching, taking in the beautiful sights. While that was fun, the great outdoors is definitley something that Jake appreciates more than I do. So, today we decided to do something a little more my style. Since it was a gorgeous fall day I wanted to spend some time outside enjoying the fresh air. I also wanted to get some exercise. And I always love to see beautiful sights. So, where did we go?
SHOPPING!
Minutes away from our house are two huge outlet malls! Do you believe I have been here eight weeks and haven't visited these malls yet?! We got plenty of fresh air and exercise walking from store to store and the sights...were magnificent! Take a look for yourself...





What a glorious day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's put shopping on our to do
list!! Looks great!

See you soon

Love
Nana

Anonymous said...

That looks like my kind of GLORIOUS day too! Coach! We are so going there when I come down to visit. Can't wait. Traci

Jenn said...

lol, totally a place for you!!! so, did you buy anything?!