Monday, October 20, 2008

Shout Out to Mackenzie!

I received a special delivery in the mail today...a package from Mackenzie :) She wrote me a letter about all the fun things she has been up to, enclosed some pictures of her and a beautiful bracelet she made for me. I talked to her on the phone tonight and she had a special request for me to post something for her on the blog...so here it is!
Mackenzie, thank you so much for my letter, pictures and bracelet. I love them! You are such a sweet girl and I am proud of you for trying all these new things in school. Soccer, the flute, cooking class...you are a busy girl! I miss you so much and can hardly wait to see you next month when I come to visit. I'm sending you a BIG hug!
PS Jake says "Hi" and misses you too :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprize from Mackenzie!
I can't wait to see the bracelet
she made for you!

Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

So nice talking to you last night. Mackenzie was thrilled to see her letter on the blog!
xoxox Traci

Anonymous said...

thank you for putting my letter on the blog nikki can`t wait to see you in november miss you and love you

love,
mackenzie