Nana, Auntie Christine, Elizabeth and Joseph arrived in PA Friday afternoon. We were all excited for their arrival! By Friday evening we were all home together. The kids were thrilled to see each other and played together like they hadn't been apart for two months. We enjoyed our evening hanging out, enjoying each others company, eating pizza...being family :)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was wonderful to be together
with everyone! The kids played
together as if no time had gone
by since their last meeting!
Super,SUPER kids! Each one
different and equally as special as
the other!
The ride was long, but not bad. The
Santry children are excellent riders..as are the Marshall's.
It was a great weekend, as I am sure you will soon see!
Love,
Nana
Looks like you're keeping very busy, no time to be too lonely. Hope I get to see you when you come home for a visit. And I do miss my hairdresser.
Love,
Autie Jo
Post a Comment