Sunday, November 2, 2008

Devoted Fans

You can take the boy out of New England, but you can't take New England out of the boy!
It doesn't matter what state we live in, Jake is forever a Patriots fan. And you can be sure, if it's a Sunday or Monday night and the Patriots are playing, this is what will be happening at our place...
And have no fear...he's got me on board too!
(Let me note, there is a reason why I am blogging about this while the game is still going on. Let's just say I'm a fan at heart, but is it really necessary that I have to watch it?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I'm glad Chris isn't a sports fan...but then he has the car obsession...:) So I guess it's all the same. You look very cute in your Patriots shirt!

Love,
Renee

Anonymous said...

You're not going to get much sympathy from me. At least you
get to watch the game in a warm
cozy living room..I watch it in the
hot sun,pouring rain or the freezing cold at the stadium.
There's nothing like a bowl of hot
popcorn with lots of butter,a warm
blanket and a front row seat in the living room to enjoy the game..
or at least to pretend you're enjoying the game Go Pat's!!

Love
Barb

Eddie S. said...

Yes, of course you need to watch it. I am not even a big sports fan, but if you like a team you need to support them by watching them, any way you can!
Go Patriots!

Jenn said...

lol, too funny nikki! stinks that they lost :( nevertheless... i'm a Pats fan!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you two look cute! You certainly get into the spirit of the game. I love watching football!

Love,
Christine